Just a quick and easy family meal. Cooked and prepared under an hour and paired with a side salad.
Ingredients and plan
1 box Veggie Spaghetti
1.5 cups chopped Crab meat
1 cup of chopped Lobster meat
Up to two cups of heavy cream
3 tbsp flour
1/tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp of butter
1 lemon( juice and zest)
1tsp parsley for garnishment
Seasoning for Crab and lobster:
1. Boil noodles according to instructions on box, drain, reserving some of the pasta water and set aside. In a seperate pan add 1 tbsp of olive and seasoned Crab and lobster meat and remove promptly after sautéing .
2. Add 2 tbsp of butter to the same pan, 1tsp of garlic and stir. Next add the flour, heavy cream and grated parmesan stirring consistently.
3. At this time also add the red pepper flakes, black pepper and a touch of cayenne. Also juice and zest of lemon.
4. Stir in seasoned Crab and Lobster meat.
5. Add cooked Veggie Spaghetti and reserved pasta water mixing well. Sprinkle with 1-2 tsps of parsley as a garnishment.
Let simmer for 10 minutes and then serve.
Post a Comment